Get Online NOLA is a fun and friendly digital marketing and web design company dedicated to helping small businesses take control of their online presence through reasonably priced marketing services and resources.
Business Development Specialist
Are you a self-motivated professional who wants to grow your previous sales experience in a flexible and fun environment? You could be a good fit for the Business Development Specialist position at Get Online NOLA.
The successful candidate will actively develop new business relationships through networking and inbound sales prospects. They will generate and nurture leads, manage accounts, and monitor the successful completion of digital projects including websites and marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of websites, and marketing strategy, but no coding experience is necessary. They will have some sales experience (this could range from directly relevant experience in digital sales all the way to experience in retail sales.) They will be results-driven, organized, have excellent communication skills, be willing to learn quickly and be a good team-player.
- Actively seek out new clients, nurture inbound leads, and meet sales goals.
- Build and maintain relationships within the business community.
- Monitor successful completion of projects.
- Represent Get Online NOLA through networking and community involvement.
Email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume to apply. Use the subject line “Business Development Specialist Application.”
Are you an extremely organized professional who loves to learn new things, has a knack for technology, and wants to work in a fun and flexible agency setting? You could be the right fit for the Administrative Coordinator position at Get Online NOLA.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the agency. Your average day could include anything from helping write proposals and assisting customers, to helping develop creative for social media campaigns, to proofreading and updating content on a client’s website.
The ideal candidate will have experience with software such as WordPress, MailChimp, G Suite (Google Apps), and Adobe Creative Suite. They will be very organized, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be a good team player. It’s a bonus if you have a basic understanding of internet technology, but we’re more interested in finding the right person than the right skills. If you have a great attitude and are willing to learn, we’re happy to teach!
- Assist the operations, design, programming, and sales staff
- Provide customer service & project administration
- Perform website maintenance – WordPress updates, backups, and content entry
- Provide Hosting support for websites and email
- Complete administrative duties (answering phones, data-entry, proofreading, filing, note-taking, and assistance with calendars)
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume to apply. Use the subject line “Administrative Coordinator Application.”
Freelance Web Developer (Newbies Welcome)
- Install and configure WordPress themes
- Install and configure plugins based on existing templates
- Complete light mechanical design work (slicing & exporting from Adobe Illustrator)
Email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume to apply. Use the subject line “Web Developer Application.”